Hello, Call me Dew

A forum for new players to introduce themselves, meet the players and request to join the faction of their choice.
Ray Lambric

Hello, Call me Dew

Post by Ray Lambric » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:34 am

Hello I'm Craze Sickle but I'm making a Sith Rouge nicknamed Dew and I hope we can have an amazing and memorable time!

Slade Xandir

Re: Hello, Call me Dew

Post by Slade Xandir » Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:12 pm

Well, hello, Dew! Name's Raven, or just Rave. Or Slade. Or Blood. Or whatever else my multiple personalities drive you to end up calling me. xD I am happy you joined! I am the FL for the Sith, so if you want any happenings in that tab after your 10 day marker is up, let me know! I'll send you a friend req on the Discord so I can annoy you there, too. See you soon!
"๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’, ๐ผ ๐’ถ๐“‚."

Kressara Thryn

Post by Kressara Thryn » Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:46 pm

Welcome, Dew! I hope to see another sith in our ranks soon! What brings you to Sithlore?

An endlessness of darkness is hovering. The sound of the silence is deafening...Ten billion decibels shattering.

Zechs Merquise

Post by Zechs Merquise » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:03 pm

Greetings, adventurer. Stay a while and join us for a tall tale or a square trotting. :)

Ben Kenobi
Staff

Post by Ben Kenobi » Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:10 pm

Welcome aboard!

Great to see another potential Jedi!

Yes... we'll have a talk about those Sith tendencies and hopefully convince you otherwise.

Master Buggie
Staff

Post by Master Buggie » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:00 pm

I'm looking for someone to take under my wing if you want to throw in with a more unique faction. Join the Blue Star Pirates, there's plenty of writing to be done and even more of the galaxy to explore. We'll even take a Sith outcast if that's the direction you want to go (Hey to all you eye rolling vets, if the Jedi harbored Rani Churs, we can do something similar too!)