Hello everyone!

A forum for new players to introduce themselves, meet the players and request to join the faction of their choice.
Sarela Malkova
Registered Member

Re: Hello everyone!

Post by Sarela Malkova » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:14 pm

Ya, it can get rather tedious at time RPing in a game like TOR. Thankfully, I'd joined a rather active and well put together Guild, so I was able to spend a good 2~3 years with them before choosing to leave the game.

Hoping to find just as good of a community here as there, which seems to be the case! The roleplay thread I started already seems like it's going to be of good quality, and I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes! Thanks, both to you and Doren for being willing enough to join in on it.

Dastan Imatari

Re: Hello everyone!

Post by Dastan Imatari » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:33 pm

Hello there!

Welcome to SithLore, the community is generally super helpful, and the storylines range anywhere between silly and dark... and it's great that you have a mostly unified vision of your character. Just be careful with putting too much in concrete, because the history of this galaxy is a little different than the canon or legends ones.

If you'd like to have your character pursue a force-sensitive route, it's a tough, but generally rewarding process. Hope to see you around, and if your character has dark, or wayward tendencies, we could certainly take you under the wing of the Sith Order. My character is known for collecting wayward souls and... fostering their talents...