Life is cruel...

An Out of Character forum for the discussion of roleplay threads and minicampaigns.
Evelyn Swann
Registered Member

Life is cruel...

Post by Evelyn Swann » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:51 am

Hey guys! I've not been doing so great. Life has been a pain in the butt to me at the given moment where a lot of stuff is happening as of right now. I've been unable to get online due to the fact that my internet bill was more expensive than I thought, so I didn't have the money to pay up until now. So I've been without internet for a while, and I really wish I had a chance to tell you guys this sooner. But alas, that was not what fate wanted of me. I shall try and do my best to come up with a reply as fast as I can to those whom I owe one. Sadly the post I had already started on disappeared when my net broke down.... :( So I am not the happiest person at the moment. Things are just bad right now. I hope you guys can forgive my absence and still want to write together with me....
Kind regards and hugs from,
Evelyn

Neive Undant

Re: Life is cruel...

Post by Neive Undant » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:34 pm

You don't have to worry! A lot of us have things going on at the moment, so we all understand. Just keep life your main focus, if you have any free moments and want to write, that's fine too! But take care of whatever you need to, and we'll all understand if you're away at times!

Occasionally speaks sith. translation here: http://starwars.myrpg.org/coruscant_translator.php