A new face comes forth (Marlith)

The power base of the newly formed Galactic Alliance can be found here, struggling to oppose the tyrannical Empire.
Marlith Laurien
Registered Member

Re: A new face comes forth (Marlith)

Post by Marlith Laurien » Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:47 pm

Marlith shook both of Isueoran and Ocoletin's hands she complained the two on there skill.The three talked their ships and why they wanted to be pilots in the first place. They seemed to get along rather well. Marlith was smiling she felt like she belonged somewhere again. Isueoran was the oldest of the three by a year he was cunning. Marlith was the second oldest she was reckless. Ocoletin was the youngest of the of the three she was energetic. They were already on the way to being fast friends.

Adar Bolner
Registered Member

Post by Adar Bolner » Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:15 pm

As Adar waited for Marlith to come out, he could hear them all chat. While they had met only a few minutes before, the face off pared with the excitement of the moment had managed to create a bond. How curious, thought Adar. If he hadn't just witnessed this, he would not have believed it to be true. He wondered if this was the Forces doing. Did it wish to help Marlith? Could Adar learn anything from this? His mind raced as usual, but as of now there were no answers to be found.

He heard footsteps approaching the door. He snapped himself out of his trail of thought, thinking it was Marlith. Instead, he saw Gavin Darklighter, saying goodbye to the Director. Before the famous pilot of old could leave however, Adar interrupted him by addressing him.
"Thank you so much. This means a lot for her, and I am glad she got her wish."
Darklighter was confused for a moment, then he let his guard down and formed a smile.
"It wasn't out of any pity. After all, I do not know her past. But to let such talent go to waste... even if the galaxy was at peace, I would still want to see her in the skies. So, there is no need to thank me, padawan. If nothing else, we should be thanking you. The Director told me you were the one who brought her here."
Adar was impressed with his humility and character. He hadn't seen many non Jedi with such a kind attitude. "I did indeed. She wanted to be a pilot, so even if she was force sensitive, I would have still brought her here."
"I see. Well, all is well that ends well. I must get going." He takes a few steps and then stops. "Oh, and padawan... make sure you train hard. In the state this galaxy is in, we could use the help of every Jedi we have."
Adar felt a feeling of shock, but it quickly dissipated. "I will sir. There's no need to worry about that." Darklighter gives Adar a smug smile, and then walks off.

The young padawan goes back to leaning against the wall, waiting for Marlith. A feeling of boredom overtakes him, and in an effort to shake it he starts toying with his blaster. With safety on, of course.

Marlith Laurien
Registered Member

Post by Marlith Laurien » Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:50 pm

Marlith was going on about her ship and the places she'd been with it. They were all sharing stories of how they wanted to be pilots. They all had different dreams and aspirations to come out of being a pilot they were all different and yet so simulator in some wired way. But when it came to how the three got into flying marlith left out the where she ran away to join smugglers. She thought it best not to bring it up. She hopped that she would never have to bring up she didn't want to lose the two new friends she just made.