Fear Leads to Anger...

Driven from Coruscant by the Galactic Alliance, the governing body of Imperial leadership now resides upon the world of Bastion.
Neive Undant

Fear Leads to Anger...

Post by Neive Undant » Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:38 pm

[Do what all Sith have learned to do... feed off the negative feelings of others. Only then can you master the force...]

Prazutis thought heavily about these words spoken to him by Darth Nihilus himself. It wasn’t a phrase wrapped in mystery, that much was certain... but how he would learn such a thing was what continued to stump him.

Prazutis sat in his quarters within the Shadowhawk, lost in thought. His apprentice being left to train on Prakith by order of the other high inquisitors had left him to dwell on his own thoughts, and now it was becoming clear what he needed to do, but not where he needed to go to do it.

Slave labor mines, prisons, recent battlefields...

Prazutis couldn’t think well enough to come to a conclusion. However, as he tried to think, the yelling between a pair of stormtroopers outside his quarters ripped his mind from concentrating properly.

“If I get article 23’ed by the commander for this, I can promise I’m coming for you!”

“You didn’t have to come with me! I never forced you to, it’s your own fault for being such a lightweight with your drinks!”

Prazutis stood and walked briskly to the door, the hatch opening to 2 troopers, weapons both lowered, facing one another before they both turned to the high inquisitor.

“O-oh, sir, we didn’t reali-“

Prazutis approached one of the men, bringing his helmet inches from the trooper’s.

I don’t believe a single person on this ship wants to hear about your petty quarrels. This is not a job for you to fire off bantha fodder when a supervisor is not here. Is that clear?“ Prazutis said, noticing them both tensing up.

“Yes sir...” the trooper said, standing straight, unmoving besides a slight shake throughout him.

Good. I want your operating number, now.

After taking the trooper’s number, Prazutis felt through the force just a second. He felt the 2 men’s fear, their anxiety from the encounter...

And in that moment, he had a sadistic idea.

Prazutis was walking back into his quarters, closing the door as he listened for the 2 men’s voices again.

“Blast, that could have been bad.”

“Don’t worry, my father served on the first Death Star, when Vader was still running a lot of us. That was nothing compared to what Vader would have done.”

Prazutis froze when he heard this, staring at the floor before registering the words.

“Nothing compared to Vader...”

Prazutis walked out the door once more, the troopers turning back quickly.

Without a word, Prazutis raised his arm, the trooper who had made the comment taking the top of his rifle straight to his jaw under his helmet, falling on his back to the floor.

Prazutis pulled him quickly along the floor to his feet, the trooper yelling in both fear and suprise until he stopped, and Prazutis immediately stomped one boot on the man’s chest.

Pray tell... what do you think Vader would have done to him?“ Prazutis asked, giving the man just enough air to breathe and speak.

“P... probably kill him?” The trooper replied.

There are many fates worse than death.” Prazutis said, grabbing the top of his armor chest plate and dragging him along as Prazutis walked.

Contact the Captain. I want anyone not essentially working on the ship on the bridge, now.“ Prazutis said to the other trooper, whom he scolded in the first place.

Occasionally speaks sith. translation here: http://starwars.myrpg.org/coruscant_translator.php

Neive Undant

Re: Fear Leads to Anger...

Post by Neive Undant » Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:20 pm

A large number of crew members onboard the Shadowhawk stood on the bridge as Prazutis awaited the last few members to trickle in from whatever parts of the ship they had been called from. In front of Prazutis, the trooper who had dared to speak in spite of him on his hands and knees, catching his breath from the incident before they arrived at the bridge.

I understand that there are those among you that do not... enjoy my time on this ship. Nor do you feel completely comfortable with Nimbus Squad’s quartering here, either.

In the corner, Nimbus Squad watched on, more in understanding of the situation than in the confusion and uncomfortable tension that was felt throughout the rest of the crew.

But for you to compare myself or any other inquisitor to someone like Vader...

Prazutis grabbed the stormtrooper by the back of the neck and pulled him up, his hands leaving the floor but his knees staying planted.

Such a thing requires a degree of... corporal punishment. Wouldn’t you agree, Captain?

The Shadowhawk‘s Captain was in the front of the small crowd, in a parade rest position as he looked over the helpless trooper.

“He will reap what he’s sown. But, high inquisitor, you would be wise to remember the rules set aboard this ship. No death to any of my crew.”

Of course, Captain. I’ll leave him breathing... barely.

Prazutis pulled the man’s helmet from his head to see the face beneath it. Seeing the terror in the man’s face, feeling the fear for his life that came both from him and a few of the people in the crowd, Prazutis decided it was time he attempted to follow the words of the Dark Lord.

Occasionally speaks sith. translation here: http://starwars.myrpg.org/coruscant_translator.php

Neive Undant

Post by Neive Undant » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:16 pm

(Begin Force app: feed on dark side)
(Word requirement: 400 words)
(Begin)

Prazutis threw the stormtrooper forward, letting him drop back to his hands and knees in front of the crew. He felt the room around him, the concern from the crew and captain made the tension in the air almost visible. But most of all, he could feel the unbridled terror in the trooper about to face the punishment.

Prazutis drew upon the tension in the room, the unease and fright that emanated from the trooper and the crew around him, and concentrated on the aura that the feelings created in the room.

Prazutis drew upon that aura, syphoning the aura into his armor, the void that fills the space his body once lied taking the aura in and feeding off of it, turning the dark aura into energy for him to use. He could feel their trepidation, and as it grew, so too did his power.

Prazutis concentrated this new energy into his armor’s left arm, letting it build up within his armor’s hand and fingers, putting his arm out and manifesting the power in the form of wrathful electricity aimed at his victim.

The room jumped from surprise as the bridge was bathed in blue light from the lightning wrapping around the trooper. As he screamed and the anxiety in the room grew for the man, Prazutis felt the tension rise more and more, and in turn he continued to draw upon the feelings, his spirit turning the tension into energy to be used against the trooper.

Prazutis pulled his hand back for a moment, taking a moment to feel the corrupt force energy around him, growing darker from the fear in the room. He pulled the flow of the force energy further to him, letting the energy already in the room bring the aura to center around him, and filter into energy through him.

Prazutis concentrated the energy once more, now with much more than before, and let loose a hail of thicker, more powerful lightning on the trooper. He could feel the energy cycle using him as a conduit to incite the small bit of chaos caused by the trooper’s pain, but made sure not to overdo the action.

Prazutis pulled back once more, focusing again on the silent contempt around him. He felt the concern, the unease and tension throughout the crew, he felt the anger from those who favored the trooper directed at himself, and he could feel the fear from the trooper, brought about from the pain he had already endured thus far from the High Inquisitor. He continued letting the force concentrate that dark aura into him, and letting his spirit work to break down the aura itself to make more force energy within him, to both keep himself active and to use it against the trooper.

Prazutis put both of his armor’s hands out, building the energy within them and letting loose a burst of lightning, hearing the trooper’s blood-curdling screams as he focused his lightning on the now unarmored head of the trooper. The lightning was much more powerful due to the dark side Prazutis had fed off of, and for the first time since he had found the power used on himself when first aligning with the dark side, Prazutis watched as the lightning from his armor’s limbs began scarring, deforming the trooper’s face.

(End Force app: feed on dark side)
(Word requirement: 400)
(Word count: 554)

“High Inquisitor!” Called the Captain, overlooking the face of the trooper being shredded at, his skin paling and his hair being singled off his head.

Prazutis continued his attack of the man, not letting up until the captain shouted again.

“Prazutis! Stop!”

Prazutis finally pulled his arms back, letting the trooper fall to the floor, covering his head with his arms.

The Captain walked towards the High Inquisitor, obviously fuming.

“What did you do to the blasted man?! Look at him!”

The trooper’s face was covered with scars, his skin had become a pale white rather than his fair tan before, and most of the hair on his head was gone, and what remained was a silver white as well.

He breathes. I kept within your rules.

Neive Undant

Post by Neive Undant » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:27 am

The trooper was being carried to the MED bay as the Captain kept eye over Prazutis.

“Maybe so, but you disfigures him! He could have had a family, what will they think now?”

If nothing else, he has nothing but the Empire to fight for. A soldier should know his place. Now, he will be nothing but a soldier for the rest of his days. I can assure you that much.

The Captain scoffed, looking back at the man as he was carried off.

“I wouldn’t want to be in a trench with someone looking like that. He’ll be outcasted by his fellow soldiers.”

As long as they are on the battlefield, the other men will never see his face under his helmet.

The Captain paused for a minute, before simply sighing and walking away.

“That was disgraceful. Had it been for a lesser offense, I’d have reported this to the Inquisitorious immediately...” the Captain said as he took his leave from the room, the rest of the crew quick to follow.