Page 1 of 3

Hello everyone

Posted: Thu May 27, 2021 7:31 pm
by Rhys Redmane
I hope everyone is well, I am excited to be a part of the world that you have all created here. My pronouns are He/They, I live in the Eastern Time Zone of the US.

Emic is someone I know IRL and joining in the fun sounds like a really good time. I do mainly type on mobile so responses may take a little bit. My character concept is to play a Cathar member of The Blue Star Pirate faction. He used to date Emik briefly, though my parents won't stop asking about her, which gets really annoying.... But what can you do? He is loyal to those who have helped him, tries to be smooth, but is a bit too clumsy and shy.

Any help or other character connections to start off with would be greatly appreciated, and I like the idea of including comedic fumbles and facets like that at times, because that makes things way more fun.

Re: Hello everyone

Posted: Thu May 27, 2021 7:34 pm
by Emic Lai
Welcome to the board bud!

Re: Hello everyone

Posted: Thu May 27, 2021 7:42 pm
by Slade Xandir
WELCOME! Can't wait to see what's going on between you two! Names Raven or just Rave, and currently the Sith Faction Leader here. If you need anything feel free to let me, or anyone else here, know!

See you out on the battlefield!

Re: Hello everyone

Posted: Thu May 27, 2021 7:50 pm
by Rhys Redmane
It's nice to meet you Rave! I have a couple ideas, but should I check in with The Blue Stars leader first? I want to make sure to help any big plot points there that I can as well.

Ps: I have always enjoyed the Sith more than the uptight Jedi. 😉

Re: Hello everyone

Posted: Thu May 27, 2021 8:10 pm
by Master Buggie
YOOOOO!!! Yeah, join up with BSP. Welcome!

Re: Hello everyone

Posted: Thu May 27, 2021 8:20 pm
by Rhys Redmane
Thank you so much Buggie! Are there any plot points that I should steer towards to further.... Goals?

Re: Hello everyone

Posted: Thu May 27, 2021 8:21 pm
by Slade Xandir
Rhys Redmane wrote: ↑
Thu May 27, 2021 7:50 pm
It's nice to meet you Rave! I have a couple ideas, but should I check in with The Blue Stars leader first?
Yes! If that is the Faction of choice for you, talk to Buggie to get started. :)
Rhys Redmane wrote: ↑
Thu May 27, 2021 7:50 pm
Ps: I have always enjoyed the Sith more than the uptight Jedi. 😉
We're a welcoming bunch; don't feel too glued to one faction, friend~ 😏

Re: Hello everyone

Posted: Thu May 27, 2021 8:24 pm
by Kressara Thryn
Why hello, hello!

Welcome to the game~

Best of luck to you!

Re: Hello everyone

Posted: Thu May 27, 2021 9:00 pm
by Rhys Redmane
I am thinking of starting with my character and a droid on a small smuggling ship, that has had its tech taken over by the cargo that I was specifically told not to open.
Ie: Unauthorized jumps leaving me stranded in an O Class star system, probably after being ejected from a hyperspace tunnel collapse.

Re: Hello everyone

Posted: Thu May 27, 2021 9:01 pm
by Adar Bolner
Hey! Welcome! BSP are really fun. The Alliance and the Jedi are always open for new members if you change your mind! Have fun and enjoy yourself!

P.S. we are not uptight! We are just more orderly than the Sith.