Cause and effect: The blue knight and the Shadow(Xavius, Tann)

The main Roleplay area of the Sithlore Universe.
Xavius Bain
Registered Member

Re: Cause and effect: The blue knight and the Shadow(Xavius, Tann)

Post by Xavius Bain » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:28 pm

ooc: edited post. Confused Fett with Diablous. I'm an old man now. :lol: Please delete last post if possible admin!

Fett.

The two had actually met before, ages and ages ago. Perhaps in a bar. The Shadow lord remembers being sized up, but this was a lifetime ago.

When I was weak.

He had been powerful. Much more powerful than Xavius at the time, even when the emotionless, onyx eyed soldier had lead the shadows. He was aware of some type of relationship or history with Lady Kota, but he wasn’t fully aware of every detail. Xavius and Death’s relationship ran deep, as it was her that brought the way of the Shadows to the Capasite Project creation. The soldier that became something else entirely. Learned how to lead, how to become something else entirely. But even then, she was more to him than just a Master at the time. She had made him something he never thought was possible.

Human.

She was one of the last few links to the Shadow Lord’s humanity. There was Autumn, his clone brother Zaviere’s daughter, and now Nyria. Without those three, it was possible that there would be no human left. No attachments. No weakness.

“I can find her, but the Empire isn’t exactly a friend to me.” He eyed his daughter for a moment, but Xavius wasn’t one to hold back words. “There will be blood.”

Lady Kota

Post by Lady Kota » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:09 am

"Unfortunately I need the dreadnaught to get to the bottom of the visions. Fett has not been seen in quite some time, his wearabouts unknown. So I need you to be my muscles of sorts, in case. I'll be bringing the ysalamiri and her, my job is to keep her safe. I can't do that with a broken arm, not can I call the men. We are in imperial territory, so I need their resources to find out where. I hope I can get you to do this." Tann said. He knew he needed Xavius in case the girl went off again, with Rahm recovering and Kota missing he was the only one who could stop her other than the ysalamiri.

Nyria continued to play, she ignored all the boring talk. She just wanted her mom back, they seem to be just dragging it out.

Xavius Bain
Registered Member

Post by Xavius Bain » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:45 pm

The girl reflected off the black, impenetrable eyes of the Shadow Lord as he continued to stare into the eyes of the Chiss. Ysalamiri? Curious. Perhaps it was to protect her from force users… or potentially the opposite… He had flashbacks of Krynn and her untamed, raw power. Xavius was not an easy, loving, or caring teacher, but his students were always special. Always made a dent… Maybe, just maybe, it wasn’t for the girl at all. Perhaps it was to protect the girl from the Shadow Lord himself. Time would tell.

“I will assist you in this matter. As will my assassin.” The Shadow Lord’s droid’s eyes flickered, a silent nod of approval.

What was her potential? Part Kota, part Xavius Bain. So much potential. Kota would never allow the Shadow Lord to train her. He had trained Krynn in secret, almost killing the girl once, but then in the war he had lost her for years.

Time would tell.

Lady Kota

Post by Lady Kota » Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:43 pm

Occ: post here to continue with the rp.
general-roleplay-f6/cause-and-effect-th ... 0bfd#p9781