Cause and effect: The Grand Inquisitor (Imperials, those involved)

The main Roleplay area of the Sithlore Universe.
Lady Kota

Re: Cause and effect: The Grand Inquisitor (Imperials, those involved)

Post by Lady Kota » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:51 pm

Doren eyed Tann, he didn't know what the Chiss was up to. "I'll dismiss the men, but the High Inquisitor stays." Doren said. Tann didn't like that, but they lacked time, Tann nodded to agree. They waited for everyone to leave other than them, once they did Tann went to grab the ysalamiri from Xavius. As he did he quitely motioning for Nyria to hid behind him, allowing Xavius to be free. "Check for hidden recording devices." He told Xavius. Tann waited for Xavius to get far enough away from the ysalamiri to do so, once he got the ok it was time. "Word of this exits here and the Empire will fall, Argus will die, as will you." Tann said staring at Doren. He was more serious than anything.

Tann took a deep breath and motioned for Xavius to push a button on the console of the Kash. It lit up a display of aliens. "The Kash has an immense database of all sentient Aliens for Lady Kota to us when a crew member needs to be recruited. She also uses it to keep track of those who are threats. Narrow the search to worm like Aliens." He said. Tann then knelt down. "Take you time." Tann said softly. As he stood up, his hand remained on his weapon. He wasn't sure what was going to happen next.

Nyria slowly emerged from behind Tann, the spitting image of Xavius down to his eyes. She looked at them, than at the screen. She watched it close, her head nodded no until... "That one Daddy!" She said as the image stopped on a Hutt.

Neive Undant

Post by Neive Undant » Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:19 pm

Prazutis watched intently as the image passed through, intrigued at the visage of a Hutt that the image stopped on.

Not exactly a wurm, Prazutis thought time himself, but it seemed to be a close resemblance. The High Inquisitor wondered now what the significance of this Hutt was in this web of criminals that now conceal the whereabouts of the Grand Inquisitor.

Prazutis was growing impatient, but knew he could not just burst forward to find this Hutt on his own. This quest was one that Captain Vassyl was dealing with, Prazutis was simply there to provide protection for the officer.

So, with such in mind, Prazutis looked to the Captain for a signal on what their next move would be.

Occasionally speaks sith. translation here: http://starwars.myrpg.org/coruscant_translator.php

Doren Vassyl

Post by Doren Vassyl » Tue May 12, 2020 8:54 pm

Vassyl’s eyes flashed with intensity as Tann made his not-so-veiled threat. Unless Kota herself had chosen to betray the Empire of her own volition, the Captain doubted there were any individuals that could threaten the Lord Regent. As much as the Moffs surely disdained the former admiral’s meteoric rise to power, no one individual of esteem wished to see the Imperial State plunged back into civil war. “I suppose I will have to trust your discretion”, Doren hissed with the phantom traces of a scowl, “Her Royal Highness has my complete loyalty, and the High Inquisitor is unflinching in his service: rest assured, we can keep whatever this secret of yours is”. The young officer then raised a quizzical eyeball as the small child stepped out in plain view for the first time since this nuna-chase began.

Blinking in surprise as the little one identified the alleged culprit in a matter of moments, Vassyl leveled a questioning glance at Tann. The girl simply had to share at least some ounce of her older relative’s gift with The Force. It was the only passable explanation, not that it inspired great confidence in the scrutinizing Jaeman. “If the Hutts are involved, we have avenues we can employ”, the Captain explained, lips pursing slightly over the harsher consonants, a slight tell with regards to his mood, “Both diplomatic and otherwise. I have a contact that should be able to deliver us to whatever underworld grotto this particular criminal is hiding in: we can leave at a moment’s notice”. Doren paused, eyeing Xavius warily, before returning his gaze to the Chiss, If that is amenable to you and your party”.
-------
"He's dangerous that one"
"Because he's a fanatic?"
"A fanatic with a conscience"

Lady Kota

Post by Lady Kota » Tue May 12, 2020 9:39 pm

Tann moved the girl closer to him. "I believe I can do better than simply aim for the Hutts." He said he moved to the console making sure that the girl was close. He pushed some buttons it pulled up a particular Hutt. "We should start here, Glekaffa Skuk, exiled to the fringe of Hutt space. Rumors are that she's gloating about some rare collection. We should move on it now, if it's not her then try your way. Skuk may not be able to talk to, we take a transport big enough for us and possibly her. If diplomacy don't work we find her first before calling a strike team. After all she needs to be protected." Tann said. He knew this was the best way to not only keep things minimal, but to protect the Empire and the child. Doren nodded to agreement.

After they traveled to the edge of Hutt space, they landed on the docking Bay. Seemed the Hutt didn't know or care who landed. "I think I might stand out, so I should stay here with her. You might want to hide your uniform with something in the closet. If you find her figure out a plan before engaging, I'm sure there's some reason if she's here why she's not out." Tann said.

Xavius Bain
Registered Member

Post by Xavius Bain » Fri May 15, 2020 12:39 am

Throughout the journey into Hutt space, the Shadow Lord remained motionless except for his darting, onyx eyes. Xavius was neither friend nor foe to the Hutts, but Imperials… He would need to keep his history with them quiet for as long as possible if he were to keep himself as far out of danger as possible. Xavius questioned Tann’s decision of bringing him along considering his violent history with the Imperials, but they were already underway. Tann trusted Xavius to protect his own daughter, and that was enough he supposed. The reason mattered little,

Tann gave the instructions for the mission, and Xavius spoke directly to Doren.

“Time to move.” He hissed. Though he was speaking to Doren, he was really eyeing the one next to him.

Neive Undant

Post by Neive Undant » Fri May 15, 2020 1:18 am

By the time the ship had landed, Prazutis had stowed away his Inquisitorious cape for a black cloak that he pulled over the spires of his helmet, and loosely tied around the waist of his armor’s torso to hide away his lightsaber. All the while, the brief change of cloth didn’t take him too far from the Captain, who he ensured stayed in his view.

As he awaited the Captain for them to depart, Prazutis finally spoke.

And who will it be, accompanying us to ensure we have means of exiting the planet once we’re off this vessel?

Tann had claimed he wanted to stay with the ship, and it didn’t seem likely that this other individual had the desire to go. So who was to say these two weren’t planning on dropping Prazutis and Vassyl off and leaving?

Prazutis was smarter than to allow this, and he was sure Captain Vassyl was as well.

Occasionally speaks sith. translation here: http://starwars.myrpg.org/coruscant_translator.php

Doren Vassyl

Post by Doren Vassyl » Sun May 31, 2020 12:25 am

“I’m sure you or I could charter a transport easily enough Inquisitor”, Doren mused dryly, not dignifying Tann’s hooded bodyguard with a return glance as he paced down the loading ramp, “-or steal one for that matter. Still, I do not think that will be necessary”. Shifting in his boots some as the Captain touched down onto the grimy walkway that was so characteristic of a Hutt-controlled world, the young officer depressed several buttons on a keypad situated on the transport’s lower hull. Waiting a few minutes and adjusting the hood of his own disguise as a tube lowered from the ventral plates, a metallic thud soon sounded out, an angry, metallic chirp announcing the arrival of a small astromech droid bearing a distinct orange dome.

“R5 here has a direct line to my-less-than-reputable friends”, Vassyl explained with a sweep of his hand, “Should anything go awry we need only to sound the alarm”. Indeed, there would be no need for Chiss assistance on that front. Doren had experienced far too many excursions into Hutt Space than he’d care to openly admit. This wasn’t his first expedition into the galaxy’s underbelly: and so help him, it wouldn’t be the last. Adorned with various ornaments, necklaces, and bangles, the Jaeman’s appearance was just unhinged enough to blend in with the local crowd. Furthermore, he kept his face partially concealed in a half-mask, and his various firearms snuggly holstered in a large brown duster. “If our companion is ready-”, Vassyl acknowledged Xavius at last without turning around, “let us begin the operation”.
-------
"He's dangerous that one"
"Because he's a fanatic?"
"A fanatic with a conscience"

Lady Kota

Post by Lady Kota » Sun May 31, 2020 11:58 pm

The port bustled with the usual activity, upon making way the exhaled Hutt's palace was clear with all the guards near it. Entry wasn't hard as it seemed that there was no limits of who or what entered here. Once inside it was a busy with activity gambling dens where everywhere, guards were prominent everywhere too, especially in two areas. The first near a Hutt, which one could assume this was Skuk, she was boating on food while holding conversations on an upper platform.

The other area seemed less accessible, many where turned from entry, those that seemed to get entry had to pay an extreme amount. It was unclear from a distance exactly what kind of currency they were accepting.