Startorn Geotu

A roleplay area for new players to take their first steps into the Sithlore Universe. Welcome to the world Sithlore: Star Wars Roleplay!
Startorn Geotu

Startorn Geotu

Post by Startorn Geotu » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:30 pm

A man of 21 years old stepped off of a transport shuttle arriving at the docks, he was obvious standing at 5' 11" in full blue mandalorian armor, with a DC 15A strapped to his back and a DE 10 blaster pistol on his hip, he walked down the exit ramp and out into the many people of the docks, he spotted a cantina just off to the side and made his way to it, and when I say cantina this thing was basically a over glorified bar, some security personnel gave him suspicious looks as he passed, normally someone like him was a bounty Hunter, and bounty Hunters usually meant trouble, he sat down at the bar and scanned the crowds to see if there was any thing of interest.

Varn Badaash
Registered Member

Re: Startorn Geotu

Post by Varn Badaash » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:35 pm

(OOC: welcome to SithLore, don’t forget to head over to the Landing pad and introduce yourself!)

A blue skin Twi’lek ducked into the cantina and quickly made his way to the bar. The alien was wearing a dirt covered green flight suit with no insignias on it. He ordered a beverage from the Toydarian bartender and slowly sat down on one of the stools. The Twi’lek began to slow his breathing and took one quick glance towards the entrance while waiting for the drink he ordered.

“Do you know anyone looking for work that ain’t afraid of the cartels?” The Twi’lek asked when the flying Toydarian returned with his beverage.

The bartender laughed, “most folk around here aren’t willing to take jobs that involve the cartels,” he responded.

“I can pay well,” the Twi’lek replied, sliding some credits across the bar, more than he needed to pay for the drink. “Mind at least checkin around for me?”

The bartender picked up the credits, gave them a once over and then laughed again. “Fine, but don’t say I didn’t warn ya.”

“Much appreciated.” The bartender moved away and the Twi’lek began to sip his beverage in hopes that maybe his luck would change today.

Startorn Geotu

Post by Startorn Geotu » Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:02 am

Startorn looked at the twi'lek with interest, cartel? He could take it, wouldn't be much of a mandalorian if he couldn't I mean, this is why he came here, to look for work, this seemed like the perfect opportunity, he weighed his options, *guess it depends on the price* he thought. "How much?" Startorn asked simply, he wasn't one for chit-chat and usually got straight to the point, he fully turned resting one hand at his side "how much you willing to pay?"

Varn Badaash
Registered Member

Post by Varn Badaash » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:52 pm

“W-what?” The Twi’lek stuttered as he was surprised by the Mandalorian he hadn’t noticed upon entering. He turned to face the armored man and gave him a once over. The alien hadn’t expected to have a potential hireling so quickly let alone a Mando.

“Oh right,” he continued, collecting himself. “I can pay five thousand credits upon the completion of the task.”

The Twi’lek knew of Mandalorians, warriors famed across the galaxy for their strength, honor, and fighting spirit. He however had never met one in person, and the emotionless helm was more intimidating in person then was in the holovids.

“That is if you can handle a few of the local cartel thugs,” he jested.

Startorn Geotu

Post by Startorn Geotu » Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:11 pm

"how many is a few?" He asked coldly, this man is running for his life and he still has time to jest? Guess in this Galaxy of war some people kept there sense of humor, Startorn was not one of them he heard someone enter and turned to see three men walk into the cantina and started to make there way over to the twi'lek but froze when they saw who was talking to, they talked nervously for a sec before one of them ran outside, likely to get reinforcements, while the other two blocked the door, Startorn sighed, might end up with a few shots being fired but, he figured he could take em without pulling his gun.

Varn Badaash
Registered Member

Post by Varn Badaash » Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:29 pm

The Twi’lek glanced around a bit nervously before answering the Mando. “I don’t have an exact number, maybe a dozen,” he replied, fear entering his voice. “They have my ship surrounded at the spaceport, get me there and once we’re in hyperspace I can get you your credits.”

The doors to the establishment slid open and the Twi’lek’s purple eyes darted over to spot the three thugs. He held back a squeak before turning back to the Mando. “Do we have a deal because your services are required immediately?!”

The alien knew he’d not be able to make it back to his vessel without the help of this Mandalorian and it was to late to start asking around for more help. All his chips were on this stranger and he could only hope for a jackpot. There was no telling what the local Cartel would do to the Twi’lek if they caught him.

Startorn Geotu

Post by Startorn Geotu » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:12 pm

"it's a deal" Startorn said standing up and walked over to the two thugs "I'm gonna need for you to let my friend and me through" he said crossing his arms across his chest, one of the thugs gulped and the other said "sorry but the boss says otherwise" Startorn shook his head "oh well" then fast as lighting he punched the first guy in the nose, the second saw it coming and tried to hit Startorn with a baton but he cought it, kneed the man in the gut before nocking him out with the baton, the first thug tried to get up but he kicked him down. "Hurry up, don't got all day" Startorn called behind him before walking out of the cantina

Varn Badaash
Registered Member

Post by Varn Badaash » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:21 pm

Most of the cantina went silent and the Twi’lek’s eyes widened as everyone watched the Mando get up and assault the two thugs. His movements were swift and his blows were strong, it all showed a man with years of training under his belt. The two thugs fell with out a blaster being pulled and then the Mando called out to him. The Twi’lek jumped up and ran across the room. As he approached he reached down and picked up one of the blasters from the thugs.

“Very nice,” the Twi’lek spoke, a little more confidently now that he saw the Mando held up to the stories. He proceeded to step up to the door and glance out.

Outside the third thug was standing by a swoop bike and talking rapidly into his comm link. Looking around he also spotted the thug had some sort of battle droid with him that was watching the door with a blaster at the ready. “Looks like we have guns on the door,” the Twi’lek finally spoke as he pulled back in. “Know how to use more than just your fists?” It was both a jest and a serious question, a lot of folks carried blasters but never really used them.

Startorn Geotu

Post by Startorn Geotu » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:44 pm

Startorn snorted at that last question then silently pulled his DC 15 from his back and peeked out ever so slightly aiming at the Droid, "as soon as I shoot I want you to take out that swoop bike rider, I got the other one" he said taking in a deep breath, this is what he lived for, that feeling right before a fight, when you know as soon as you pull the trigger your adrenaline is gonna go off the charts, he didn't really expect the twi'lek to hit the rider but figured he might as well give him something to do, better to find out if he can shoot now then later, then he shot, his shot ripped the head right off the Droid and he quicky aiming at the swoop bike rider ready to shoot in case the twi'lek missed

Varn Badaash
Registered Member

Post by Varn Badaash » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:17 pm

The Twi’lek took a deep breath trying to focus himself after receiving the instructions from the Mandalorian. He popped out from the door and took aim, tho not at the rider but instead at the swoop. The Twi’lek was a pilot and he knew his way around many ships and vessels. The Mando took his shot and the Twi’lek followed up with his own. The crimson bolt seared through the air and slammed the swoop right along one of its main power converters.

The swoop surged and a burst electricity fried the rider as well as the battle droid just in case it was a model that didn’t need its head. The Twi’lek cracked a smile for the first time since escaping the cartel several hours back. He immediately jumped up and looked to his new ally. “Lets go, the spaceport is only a few blocks down the street, if we hurry we can get there before they get extra backup at my ship!”

He dashed out of the cantina into the sunny streets. The superstructure of the local spaceport loomed in the distance and he knew the fight was just beginning.