Outback Trading Co. - Flight 012020 - Blue Star Pirates

The way to power, riches and trouble in the profitable trade lanes.
Rane DeCola
Registered Member

Outback Trading Co. - Flight 012020 - Blue Star Pirates

Post by Rane DeCola » Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:10 pm

**Outer Rim Territories**
**Western Reaches, Ponemah Terminal**
**Outskirts of Pariah Town**

It was this time, almost a year ago, when Rane had stood in the same spot watching cargo being loaded onto the Destitute Spacer. He now also was overseeing the loading of the Departed Soul as well. The sun was hot as usual on Ponemah, but Rane was enjoying its warmth considering recent circumstances.

“Glad to have you along once again Mr. DeCola.”

“Always a pleasure Captain.”

“You think we’ll have any Imperial or other entanglements to deal with?”

“Not if I have anything to do with things Captain. Although, things have been quiet lately. Maybe a little too quiet.”

“Agreed. Must be something big in the works.”

“It’s likely. I just hope that we’re not part of the galaxy’s plan for that though.”

Both men smiled as the crew and the small contingent of droids continued loading the two Action V transports. The day was young, and Rane knew that if he wanted to keep to the schedule that they would need to get loaded up and off the planet by nightfall.

------
OOC:

Transport Vessels:
Action V Transport Destitute Spacer - 320 RU
Action V Transport Departed Soul – 320 RU

Pilots:
Action V Transport Destitute Spacer - 4x RX-24 Pilot Droids; Rane DeCola
Action V Transport Departed Soul - 4x RX-24 Pilot Droids

Rane DeCola
Registered Member

Re: Outback Trading Co. - Flight 012020 - Blue Star Pirates

Post by Rane DeCola » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:08 pm

Nightfall came and the two Action V transports were loaded and ready to leave. With their boarding ramps up and the docking pad clear of cargo, the order was given to make for the skies over Ponemah Terminal.

“I’ve got the coordinates already set in the navcomp Captain. Again, we should expect a quiet trip up Burke’s Trailing.”

Rane knew that traveling the Western Reaches, particularly the Inner Rim portion, could potentially be dangerous, but with the Imperials, Sith and New Republic firmly entrenched in their own business on the other side of the Core, Rane didn’t mind taking the chance of coordinating shipping along the route that ran through a less than popular section of the galaxy.

With both freighters now well above the surface of Ponemah, in a high orbit above the small desert planet, Captain Molo gave the order to bring the ships around on the hyperspace jump vector and gave the command to make the jump to lightspeed.

Rane DeCola
Registered Member

Post by Rane DeCola » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:28 pm

Rane was more than satisfied with the state of the small arsenal he had brought aboard the transport. In his stateroom, he had checked and re-checked all of his gear. Despite the fact that everything had gone to plan so far didn’t mean that things couldn’t go to hell in a moment’s notice. Rane would be ready if that happened.

Captain Molo’s voice came on over the transport’s intercom system announcing that the ship was nearing its destination. That destination was Ord Mantell. Rane had some unfinished business on the planet that he was hoping to resolve.Llast time, things had gone awry on the planet and he had barely managed to get out unscathed. Rane would make sure that the situation was different this time. This time he was prepared.

Rane DeCola
Registered Member

Post by Rane DeCola » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:17 am

**Mid Rim**
**Bright Jewel Sector, Ord Mantell**
**Outskirts of Trader's Quarter**

As the two Action V transports touched down on their respective landing pads on Ord Mantell, the crews got to work immediately unloading the goods that had been brought aboard at Ponemah Terminal.

"Will you be heading back down Burke's Trailing with us Mr. DeCola?" asked Captain Molo.

"Not sure yet. I've got some business to take care of while I'm here. If everything goes as planned, I should be back in time to make the trip."

"Well, you know that you're always welcome."

"That's very appreciative of you Captain. I assure you though, the pleasure is always mine."

Rane walked back up the gangway of the Action V and gathered his gear. He hadn't yet heard from his contact about his prearranged rendezvous, but he knew that would be contacting him within the hour. With that in mind, Rane knew he had some time to kill and that perhaps it was time to look up an old friend that used to hang around in the Trader's Quarter.