Hello

A forum for new players to introduce themselves, meet the players and request to join the faction of their choice.
Taiia

Hello

Post by Taiia » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:17 pm

Hello everyone,

I have been a role-player since there was an internet basically my very first role play happened to be Star Wars only fitting my return to role play will also be Star Wars. I have been a player of video games over the years (particularly RPGs) though life as it tends to do got in the way and even that has diminished quite a bit and I decided to go back to my roots in search of RP. Obviously it has been a long time since I have done this so I will have my share of rust to shake off but I look forward to playing with you all.

All the intro done I have a few character ideas kicking around in my head I would like to bounce off any willing individuals before I really get into the swing of things.

Corban Jalaar

Re: Hello

Post by Corban Jalaar » Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:50 pm

Welcome to Sithlore

Id love to hear some of the ideas you got kicking around I used to play a Sith Lord here did so for bout 2 years , shelved him trying my hand at the Jedi side of the coin. But ive been Rping online off and on since the mid 90s

Doren Vassyl

Post by Doren Vassyl » Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:47 pm

Salutations from the Empire! Be you a future ally or adversary, welcome aboard! Looking forward to seeing what concepts you have to table~

Taiia

Post by Taiia » Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:24 pm

Thank you both for the welcome. I have taken a bit of time to read through Sithlore some more and there is a ton of information to take in. It has kinda left me with more questions than answers really but I got enough of an idea of things to solidify my character ideas.

Idea #1
This one i have kind-of scratched off the list because one of the pieces of new information I have is that Dathomir no longer exists, I did have a mild interest in playing a descendant of the Nightsisters much harder to pull off now unfortunately.

Idea #2
This one is a more general idea but I was thinking about an Imperial Naval officer who could eventually be discovered to be a force sensitive, I was kinda leaning toward either a command position of a ship for this person or pilot in a fighter squadron.

If you have not guessed yet i have a stronger inclination to the Imperial side of things (sorry Corban!)

Zeto Tirel

Post by Zeto Tirel » Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:58 pm

Welcome. Feel free to join us on the discord to chat anything through. :)

I may be wrong, but I think there's like a New Dathomir or something along those lines. Or a colony somewhere. Others with better memories can confirmo-tron.

Doren Vassyl

Post by Doren Vassyl » Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:27 pm

Zeto speaks the truth! Their numbers are few, but last I checked with still have a few witches running around, as well as colonies in the Dathomir debris field and surrounding systems.

Master Buggie
Staff

Post by Master Buggie » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:51 pm

Hello and welcome!

Ashara Rys
Registered Member

Post by Ashara Rys » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:52 pm

Welcome to SL!

When it comes to Star Wars, this is the best site ever.

Hope you stick around!

Zasabi Ray
Registered Member

Post by Zasabi Ray » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:18 pm

Welcome! I wouldn't worry about Dathomir, that's recent enough that you could still be from there, just not... visiting for the holidays.
As for the naval pilot, it's always fun to have workplace drama, and I hear the high inquisitor is always looking for new apprentices! Or maybe you turn light side, like so many protagonists behind you. Or... maybe... something in between? :3