Hello Sithlore

A forum for new players to introduce themselves, meet the players and request to join the faction of their choice.
Adar Bolner

Hello Sithlore

Post by Adar Bolner » Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:45 pm

Hello, it is nice to be back in the site. I had joined once before a few years years ago,with a character named Pilon Dopler (lovely man, he was). I was a young lad in highschool back then and abandoned RPing to focus on my studies. Now in college, I got a bit nostalgic and remembered this site, and wanted to get back in with a brand new and improved character.

I really like the Force in Star Wars, so I want to make a force sensitive character, and dive deep into Force understanding, knowledge and exploration with him. Probably a Light side user, though I may end up making a Dark side character. Either way it is exam season currently for me, so I won't be starting RPing for a week or so.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When Life gives you lemons...
Throw them away and get yourself some oranges!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zeto Tirel

Re: Hello Sithlore

Post by Zeto Tirel » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:52 pm

Cool! Welcome back. Look forward to seeing what ya doz.

Neive Undant

Post by Neive Undant » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:22 pm

New force user, good to hear. Whether we be on the same side or fighting, I look forward to meeting you in character :)

Occasionally speaks sith. translation here: http://starwars.myrpg.org/coruscant_translator.php

Corban Jalaar

Post by Corban Jalaar » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:07 am

Hi welcome back

Master Buggie
Staff

Post by Master Buggie » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:40 am

Welcome back and good luck on your exams!

Adar Bolner

Post by Adar Bolner » Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:53 am

Thank you for your welcomes, and it is nice to see this community is as warm as i remember it!

Harbinger
Registered Member

Post by Harbinger » Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:23 am

Well the meat bags are warm most of the time, that's just nature. Some of us are barely room temperature :p welcome aboard. Mayhem and glory await!!!!
-=================-
Harbinger of Nothing
-=================-

Zasabi Ray
Registered Member

Post by Zasabi Ray » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:15 pm

Welcome back! Always good to have more Force Users in the galaxy- lightsaber duels are rad as heck. Let me know if I can help at all!

Adar Bolner

Post by Adar Bolner » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:11 pm

Alright, exams are done, another semester survived. Now let's get to roleplaying.

My character will be a human male (because I have zero understanding of the aliens in Star Wars ), 18 years old, born in Corellia, currently living in Naboo.
I've ended up deciding to make my character a Jedi, and will debut him with a post tommorow.

Master Buggie
Staff

Post by Master Buggie » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:35 pm

BOLNER ALERT!

Glad you've got a plan together. That's the fun of being a non-Human though! So much more to think about.