The adventures of Rocky and Brutus

The main Roleplay area of the Sithlore Universe.
Lady Kota

The adventures of Rocky and Brutus

Post by Lady Kota » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:37 pm

Brutus had been left to wonder where Captain Vassyl had gone and he had taken the questionable Prazutis with him. He wasn't sure what to do about the message that was retrieved from the Kash. He pondered watching it. "Grand Inquisitor should we proceed?" A tech officer asked. "Sir we have word that the captain is on the Kash with the High Inquisitor." An officer said approaching him. 'What in the name of the Empire are they doing?' Brutus thought dismissing the officer. "I guess we should, let's go to the Inquisitor office Rocky." He said as he started to head that way.

When they got there Rocky put in the data to play the replay of what happened on the Kash. Tann's image appeared solid this time. "They aren't prepared for such a loss, nor....(Tann gets tossed, his image hits what was the ships console) an unknown male voice says something, before the sound of metal bending and breaking is heard. It's a few minutes of this noise before it's silenced. "Sir we have about an hour before we lose air." A voice said. "Evacuate as fast as we can." Tann said. "I'll buy you what time I can." Another unknown voice said."No one could have seen how powerful she would be, but I have to protect her. Make sure two men meet us at the pods with the ysalamiri, one for Kota and one for me." Tann said, before the system shut down due to damage.

Lady Kota

Re: The adventures of Rocky and Brutus

Post by Lady Kota » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:48 pm

Brutus was puzzled, there were a lot of questions. "Run voice recognition of the two unknowns and I want a translation of whatever that was." Brutus said. "At once." Rocky said. Rocky went to work right away pulling up databases to get answers. Brutus watched carefully to make sure nothing was overlooked. Hours would pass before the task was completed. "Seems like we only have one answer, the one speaking the unknown dialect is a Darth Fett, hasn't been seen in years, was an extremely powerful dark lord. We have nothing else, the dialect isn't a known language and the other person we simply don't have." Rocky said. Brutus eyed the results. "How can we not know what was said?" He asked.

Rocky pushed some buttons to run it again. "I don't know, but it's not Sith." Rocky said. This didn't set well with Brutus. "So we have a powerful Sith speaking an unknown language to Tann and someone else intervene, interesting. Still there are gaps, like who is Tann talking about?" Brutus asked. It seemed clear that Tann was looking at a unconscious body, but Brutus only had Tann's image and audio to go off of.

Lady Kota

Re: The adventures of Rocky and Brutus

Post by Lady Kota » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:28 pm

Rocky pushed some buttons, he was trying to get a lead on the language. Brutus was stumped, he didn't understand what happened or why. If Tann was talking about Lady Kota why would she damage her own ship or did this Darth Fett control her some way, questions he couldn't answer. "Sir I have a thought, the language, is it possible that it is Shadow orgin?" Rocky asked. Brutus looked at him. "She was a shadow master, what do we know about it?" He said. Rocky pulled up the file, unfortunately it had nothing on the language. What Brutus read didn't like the answers to try to find out. "So we destroyed the world and the only ones that can speak and understand it are Lady Kota and Xavius. So why can this Dark Lord speak it?" Brutus asked. "Seems like she had some sort of relationship with this Fett person, don't know the extent." Rocky said.

Brutus paced a little thinking. "This Dark Lord suddenly returns to destroy her ship and take her? Why?" He said. It still didn't make sense, Sith were usually faster and more constant for revenge. Though it did help fill in some gaps as to what happened.