Neutrality(Tharaht, Kota)

Driven from Coruscant by the Galactic Alliance, the governing body of Imperial leadership now resides upon the world of Bastion.
Neive Undant

Neutrality(Tharaht, Kota)

Post by Neive Undant » Wed May 06, 2020 12:56 am

The discrete Delta shuttle pulled out of hyperspace near the orbit of Prakith, the cold, mountainous deep core planet shone its usual multicolored exterior, visible from the front of the shuttle as it approached the atmosphere.

Prazutis almost lost himself in thought over what the other inquisitors would have to say about Prazutis bringing a youngling to be trained in the Inquisitorious. This was not the first time he had personally recruited others into the Empire’s ranks, but this was the first time he had brought a force sensitive. And this brought him to his other thought...

Would they allow Prazutis, the inquisitorious’ only true dark side user, to train an apprentice?

Both of these thoughts, he weighed in his mind, and while he knew they would be reluctant, he wondered if he could obtain the backing of Captain Vassyl, or if the captain’s approval would be as decisive as it was the last time Prazutis had a plan that the Inquisitorious saw as out of the question.

In any case, as the shuttle landed, he looked to the youngling, walking towards the loading ramp.

We’ve arrived. Prepare for criticism, but remember to see this as opportunity. Whether under me or the Inquisitorious as a whole, you will learn how to control these powers of your’s.” Prazutis said, and walked down the ramp.

Occasionally speaks sith. translation here: http://starwars.myrpg.org/coruscant_translator.php

Lady Kota

Re: Neutrality(Tharaht, Kota)

Post by Lady Kota » Wed May 06, 2020 4:55 pm

He received word that High Inquisitor Prazutis returned with a recruit no less. 'This should be entertaining.' Brutus thought. Brutus walked, he wore the garb of the Grand Inquisitor, but he still held hope that the real Grand Inquisitor would be returning any day. This situation was temporary, but he would do this task until otherwise no matter how much he hated it.

Brutus made his way down to the bay, guards in tow, he disliked that most of all. He didn't say anything as he waited for them to get to him.

Tharaht Zhinthet
Registered Member

Post by Tharaht Zhinthet » Thu May 07, 2020 6:14 pm

After a few hours of travelling, Tharaht found himself falling asleep, exausted by the encounter he and his new friend had in the dark alleys of the smugglers moon. Dreams of his past flew over his head, precious moments he had with his granma, and specially with Tally, the girl he always had by his side when younger.
By the time the shuttle pulled out of hyperspace, he was opening his eyes, awaken by the sound of hyperdrive enging stopping and the words of Mister Prazutis announcing their arrival.

“We’ve arrived. Prepare for criticism, but remember to see this as opportunity. Whether under me or the Inquisitorious as a whole, you will learn how to control these powers of your’s.”

Tharaht nodded in silence as he wondered what this "inquisitorious" would be, turning his head to a nearby window, getting a good look at the planet they were now landing. Everything was new to him, city streets packed with endless building, covered all in artificial light, was all he new. Seeing green and mountains, somehow, fill him with awe but specially with some kind of relaxation.

Now, the moment of truth was finally happening. Tharaht was starting to feel the power of those around him as he walked down the loading ramp besides Prazutis. Infront of them, another man vested in long tunics surrounded by guards, waiting for both of them to come closer.
Tharaht lowered his head, almost bowing to the man, and as he waited for an answer, he decided to introduced himself...

"Its an honor to meet you, sir. My name is Tharaht Zhithet" the boy said, keeping his head half way down, hoping he didnt do anything wrong.

Neive Undant

Post by Neive Undant » Thu May 07, 2020 9:58 pm

Prazutis trekked down towards Brutus, letting the worries he had before drain away as he looked to the high inquisitor in Grand Inquisitor clothing. It wasn’t something he supported, but decided to choose his battles, as he knew already how much his... means to an end, angered the High Inquisitors.

Brutus.” Prazutis said in greeting to the man.

I met this boy in Hutt space... he has much potential.

Prazutis decided to wait for a response from the fellow Inquisitor before making his request. He knew timing was everything in matters like this...

Occasionally speaks sith. translation here: http://starwars.myrpg.org/coruscant_translator.php

Lady Kota

Post by Lady Kota » Fri May 08, 2020 2:28 am

The boy seemed humbled, but as usual High Inquisitor Prazutis seemed to disregard protocol. It wasn't like Brutus himself wanted this position, but the higher powers felt like he was logical since the Grand inquisitor herself had trained him. "You should show the grand inquisitor respect inquisitor Prazutis." One of the guards snapped at Neive. Brutus held his hand up. "Careful guard or you can find yourself in prison." He said to the guard.

Brutus stepped forward a little. "Tharaht was it, we will see exactly what potential you have." He said. "High Inquisitor Prazutis, I trust you will see him tested infront of the Inquisitors before his training can begin. Make sure that if he pasts his test that he knows our history at the museum first and for most." He said. Brutus felt any and all new members needed to know that she was out there.

Neive Undant

Post by Neive Undant » Sat May 09, 2020 3:41 am

Prazutis Disregarded the snide remark from Brutus’ bodyguard completely, not wanting to cause any conflict but also not bowing down to Brutus as a superior. However, after Brutus’ response, Prazutis stared at him for just a second, preparing for outrage and anger in response to his next words.

Of course, sir. Though, once his trials are over, I would like to request he train with me, personally. I understand that his presence breaks normal protocol, and as such, he isn’t in any plans for training. I believe the opportunity to train with a high inquisitor such as ourselves is one that is not often seen, but often leads to more loyal and efficient men.

Prazutis already had Nimbus squad behind him, and the Shadowhawk at is disposal if need be, but these were all things presented to him by Captain Vassyl. Never before had he asked the Inquisitorious, or any of the other High Inquisitors, anything, yet his success in retrieval of a Sith holocron, and the death of 3 Jedi, one of which a Master, would at least help his cause.

Factor in the more recent destruction of spice and resource rings selling to corrupt imperial officials, and he hoped he would have at least some sort of lee-way. The Empire had been give and take for him, as he succeeded in these endeavors assigned to him, he was given more opportunity.

However, he also knew that many of the Inquisitorious ranks despised him, whether it be for his close alignment with the Dark Side, contrary to the neutral balance the Inquisitors usually hold, or his success in the eyes of Captain Vassyl, and the rewards that came with it.

Tharaht Zhinthet
Registered Member

Post by Tharaht Zhinthet » Mon May 11, 2020 4:20 pm

Tharaht raised his head at the sound of Prazutis´voice calling the man in robes Brutus. "odd name" he thought, as he noticed the tension between both of them. Tension that seemed to reach a peak when one of the guards behind Brutus, snapped at Prazutis, almost threatening.

"Tharaht was it, we will see exactly what potential you have." Brutus said, and caught Tharaht´s attention. The continuos mention of this "inquisitors" have him really intrigued, and at the same time, he´s starting to think that both of this man are inquisitors or, part of this inquisitorium they talk about.

In any case, Tharaht´s life seems to finally start changing. After so many years living with his grandma and his lovely friend Thany, the moment he decided to move on, everything moved way to fast for him. Yesterday travelling to Nar Shaadda, and now already in a different world, hearing people talking about his raw potential and how he was gonna be trained. He couldnt ask for a better adventure, he couldnt ask for a better start, he was finally understanding those cryptic words Granda Corine told him about his inner strenght, and the way he needed to lear to open the little trinket she gave him long time ago, and that now suddenly, was starting to glow lightly inside his pocket.

"Mister Brutus, pleased to meet you, I will try my best to learn and show you my potential. Im sure Mr Prazutis will help me with everything....it will be an honor to train with you, Prazutis, sir."

The words came out of the boy´s mouth but at the same time, they felt strange to in his own head. Tharaht defently wanted to know what this train was about but he had no idea what was coming.

Lady Kota

Post by Lady Kota » Tue May 12, 2020 12:22 pm

"Such a thing is unprecedented, however I will grant your request to show the others that this hostility needs to end. There will be terms, an officer outside the Inquisitors will follow to write a report they will have knowledge of how we work and the reposts will be returned, lossing or killing the officer will be punished accordingly as will the missing report. This will ensure impartiality as to the training. The second term will grant Tharaht a net of safety, should he fell unsafe in your hands he can come directly to me without repercussion. I personally will investigate whatever makes him feel unsafe and make sure it doesn't happen again." He said to Prazutis.

Brutus then eyed Tharaht. "You will be taught proper protocols, that mark on his armor (points to the second diamond around the Imperial symbol) makes him a High Inquisitor and you will address him and others with that mark as such around other Inquisitors. As for myself, this mask and mark. (Points to the mask he held in his hands and the same second ring) makes me Grand Inquisitor and you will address me as such in public and private. With that though I hope you are a worthy asset and I look forward to your test." He said.

Neive Undant

Post by Neive Undant » Fri May 15, 2020 12:53 am

Prazutis said nothing as Brutus spoke, still keeping a professional tone in his presence. While he still took the title of “Grand Inquisitor” with a grain of salt in regards to Brutus, he saved that conversation for another time. Surprisingly, Brutus had not argued against his wishes hardly at all, and understandably took precaution as needed.

Thank you. I will see to it he is trained well.

Prazutis watched as his imperial shuttle came down for landing, and got word on his communicator that the Shadowhawk was in orbit, allowing him the chance to bring his new apprentice aboard and begin training immediately.

If there is nothing more, we will be off.

Lady Kota

Post by Lady Kota » Wed May 20, 2020 2:04 am

"Go ahead, take your time to rest before the test." He said then took his leave. The guards followed him, it was annoying. However now a requirement for the Grand Inquistor to have them at all times. Brutus hated this rule, he was certain that when she returned she would not stand for it.