Hello! What do you think of this character idea?

A forum for new players to introduce themselves, meet the players and request to join the faction of their choice.
OOM-N1
Registered Member

Hello! What do you think of this character idea?

Post by OOM-N1 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:18 pm

So, I want to make a character that is a modified OOM series battle droid left over from the clone wars. Basically, this AI engineer found him and gave him a more advanced brain and fixed him up a bit. Thoughts?

Rhoden Carbine

Re: Hello! What do you think of this character idea?

Post by Rhoden Carbine » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:50 pm

We've had a modified commando droid and some kind of assassin/spy droid thing before, it's viable.

Lieutenant Rhoden Garrick Carbine, Task Force Inferno, Galactic Empire
YT-2000 Firehawk
Dot (ID-12), Shadow (R2), Stalker (3P0), Ravager (Assassin)

OOM-N1
Registered Member

Post by OOM-N1 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:52 am

Excellent! Though, I certainly don't want to do anything stale. I'm thinking.... underfunded AI researcher gets fired from his project due to the "radical" direction he was taking it, salvages a relatively intact OOM from an offworld scrapyard, uses it as a platform for testing his "neurosim" processor, the first such model... but, before he can continue his work, he was assassinated by a bounty hunter contracted by his former colleagues, who'd found out about his project. Little did they know, OOM-N1 had already been activated! Sensing the eminent threat, our young and plucky droid makes a break for it and smuggles himself off world on a salvage merchants ship. Eh? :D

Master Buggie
Staff

Post by Master Buggie » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:31 am

Welcome to Sithlore! Sounds like a fun character concept. Post up in the Docking Bay if you haven't already done so!

Master Buggie
Staff

Post by Master Buggie » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:25 pm

Hey OOM-N1, sorry about the wait on getting your character application approved. I have asked the other staff members to take a look at it, and I'm sure they'll get to it shortly. Thanks for your patience.

Master Buggie
Staff

Post by Master Buggie » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:39 pm

Hey OOM-N1, could I get you to resubmit your character application using a space rather than the dash in your character's name? Your character will still be named OOM-N1 as far as RP is concerned, but it would be better for our SLIU system if it was OOM N1. I'll also send you a PM.