Return

A forum for new players to introduce themselves, meet the players and request to join the faction of their choice.
Thrane Quilos

Return

Post by Thrane Quilos » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:54 am

Hello I originally created my account on the old website over a year ago and forgot about it. However my brother, Gizo Fac, found the website and I remembered it so I decided to come back.

Doren Vassyl

Re: Return

Post by Doren Vassyl » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:38 pm

Welcome back and salutations! It may behoove you to construct a new introduction, and paste it into the Landing Pad so we can all get reacquainted with your character. Until then, I also recommend reading up on site happenings: cheers!

Thrane Quilos

Post by Thrane Quilos » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:53 pm

Here is my old introduction:

Born on the homeworld of the Gran, Malastare, Qulios was orphaned at a young age and barely survived through stealing food. Then when he was eleven he learned the value of a blaster when he killed some of the best podracers on Malastare and used their wealth to acquire weapons more suitable to his tastes. He then spent the next nine years terrorizing the slums of Malastare until the Galataic Alliance forced him off the planet. Luckily Thrane`s hatred can be put aside for any amount of credits.

Thrion Mitth
Registered Member

Post by Thrion Mitth » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:56 pm

Yo!

Neive Undant

Post by Neive Undant » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:52 am

Sounds like imperial payroll material

Occasionally speaks sith. translation here: http://starwars.myrpg.org/coruscant_translator.php