Test 2: The Chase

The Chase event is held here. The Chase is a race where participants can take a number of actions to pull ahead of the competiton-- or send them spiraling down in flames.
Master Buggie
Staff

Test 2: The Chase

Post by Master Buggie » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:38 am

This is the thread we'll use for our second test run of the game. Let's do our best to stay true to the intentions of the game on this run and come up with suggestions and tweaks later on. Please, no collusion on what orders you'll be submitting with other players. Again, let's stay true to the original intentions of the game while we try to work out some snags.

I will be Chase Moderator.

I will follow this post up with your initial positions (remember, higher is better). Please send me a forum PM or a Discord DM with your orders for the first leg, Leg 1. Again, you may choose any two of three orders, and you may run double of any order, though you won't progress if you decide to attack/defend twice:
- Accelerate
- Attack (Target)
- Defend

I need you to be active in order to get this done in a reasonable amount of time. If you find that you cannot commit to this, please let me know immediately and I will substitute you for someone else.

WE WILL NOT BE RPING THIS TEST SESSION.

Master Buggie
Staff

Re: Test 2: The Chase

Post by Master Buggie » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:38 am

Initial Position:

Doren Vassyl:
Position: 6
HP: 5

Solle Ozrok:
Position: 6
HP: 5