Page 1 of 2

Hello to everyone on Sithlore

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:15 pm
by Evelyn Swann
Hello there everyone. :)
I have been searching the internet for a forum to expand my writing skills on, and this place looks really interesting and promising. I have been RP'ing for many many years, but it's been quite a while now (say maybe two years) since the last time I have journeyed through realms like these. So I know for a fact, that I will be a bit rusty, but I am eager to improve my writing skills and get some more experience along the way. There's always room for improvement. :D I look forward to write different stories with you guys, and see what this forum has to offer.

I will do my best to make a reply every day to the people I RP with. It depends on how busy my RL days will be.
And so people know ahead of time, the character I will be RP'ing with, can't get involved in a romantic relationship in any way. She will be able to have a sister/sister or sister/brother relationship, or another kind of family relationship that does not involve romance. These are my boundaries for RP'ing. :D Anything else should be good.

So hello again to you all, I will see you on the other side. :)

Re: Hello to everyone on Sithlore

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:23 pm
by Annan Rainwalker
Image

I'm Ani, and I play Annan Anakin Rainwalker, the Jedi Hero With No Fear 'Cept Sal's Banhammer And Buggie's Earwax.

Welcome to the site, and tell us more about your character!

Psst: if you need a brother, the House of Rainwalker is now officially recruiting. Gotta match the House of Blood in numbers; Darkness Rises and Light to meet it and all that stuff, ya know...

Re: Hello to everyone on Sithlore

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:24 pm
by Kell Sangros
Hi and welcome to Sithlore we got some awesome writers who play here.

Do you know what direction you want to have your character go?

I play a Sith Lord, who has no need of romantic relationships, etc... I wont do them either.

Im sure our characters at some point will cross paths whether its as allies or adversaries :)

Re: Hello to everyone on Sithlore

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:59 pm
by Evelyn Swann
Hello. :) Pleased to meet you, and thank you both for the warm welcome.

Well, Evelyn Swann is actually the very first SW character I created back in the day. So I thought that she should get a new chance, a fresh start. I am however not entirely sure as to how I should write with her yet. Like I said, I am a bit rusty. XD
I've always had slight difficulty writing "evil" stuff. She's always been on the "good" side. So I am most experienced with the Jedi Faction. That does not mean, that I can't make her an evil playing character, or on both sides. As I have said, a completely clean page for the both of us.

I'm sure that our characters will meet at some point in this universe. It could be fun I think. I've written together with so many different people and so many different factions. But I am eager to go hunting for reading material here. ^_^

I will be lurking around a bit to see what's going on, and then I will take a gander at both characters. :) I need more knowledge of this place before I can make up my mind for what Evy will be doing here. XD

Re: Hello to everyone on Sithlore

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:22 pm
by Kell Sangros
When I first joined it took me a few days to decide, so definitely no rush. Ive been online Rping off and on since 1996 and I too leaned more towards the Jedi though i have played an Imperial back in the day, I went Sith cuz it was something i wanted to do and something i had yet to do.

It was either gonna be Sith or Mando for me lol

Re: Hello to everyone on Sithlore

Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:13 pm
by Evelyn Swann
I'm glad that there's no rush with things. And I can understand you very well Kell Sangros. :) I have also tried to do a bit of both ways over the years, but somehow I always end back up with the Light Side. XD Lol

I really like what I see so far. ^_^ This forum definitely has a lot to offer, and I hope I will be able to offer a lot to the forum as well.
I love the different writing styles people have. I can recognize it from back when I RP'ed, so I am happy to see that it's still the same in many ways with a new twist. Lovely! :D

From my observations so far, I am thinking of having Evy become a Jedi, or maybe have an alliance with them at the very least, since I love the thought of playing around with the Force as a FU. XD Plus from what I can see, we need a few more Jedi around here. ;)

I will try and work on a post and see what I can come up with in the Docking Bay. Anyone whom would like to join in, regardless of what faction, will be more than welcome to. I am going to use the Docking Bay as practice to catch up again. :)

Re: Hello to everyone on Sithlore

Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:10 pm
by Sophii Zahra
Hi there!
I'm new here too (my intro is the thread under yours) and I'm playing a young Jedi hopeful so if you want to be friends IC then I'd be glad to!
Either way, if the Jedi are as few as everyone says then i'm sure we'll run into each other pretty soon anyway. I'll keep an eye out for your Docking Bay thread.
I'll see you in the 'verse, and may the Force be with you!

Re: Hello to everyone on Sithlore

Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:36 pm
by Master Buggie
Welcome to Sithlore! Glad to see another potential Jedi on the site. I am Buggie, a Jedi Master and Force Moderator. If you would like some pointers on the Force system, please let me know. If you're not familiar with the Force system at all, there is information on the system and available abilities here.

Re: Hello to everyone on Sithlore

Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:16 pm
by Neive Undant
Kell: has no need for relationships, doesn't want them

Me: kills the only one in 3 years i've developed any sort of friendly relations with past aquaintance and ally on the battlefield.

Re: Hello to everyone on Sithlore

Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:20 am
by Zechs Merquise
Welcome.

I'm sure one of the jedi will jump into ye rp over the next couple of days. Busy time of year and coming off a long weekend. :)