Page 1 of 1

Greetings!

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:05 pm
by Stavros Khor
Greetings! My character's name is Stavros Khor. He is a purple Herglic that is 7' 2", and 248 pounds. He has black eyes and enjoys repairing droids as a hobby. He is very friendly and loyal but is prone to fits of rage. When that happens, he uses his strength to wield a custom-made hammer with variously colored lightsaber-blade spikes coming out of the mallet part of the hammer. He has a modified X-Wing that has a purple and green custom paint job. He is a strong anti-Empire supporter. He loves to travel the universe and has encountered many bands of space pirates, including the Blue Star Pirates where he made a friend in the leader. As such, he knows what pirates want and despise, and their customs.

I'm looking forward to roleplaying with Y'all, and seeing y'all's characters!

Re: Greetings!

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:51 pm
by Neive Undant
hm. Interesting. I believe that for a good bit of your story, it'll have to be RP'ed out, but what you're wanting to do sounds really cool.

Whenever you start your docking bay thread, I'll be sure to hop in. One more Pirate to be exterminated >:)

Re: Greetings!

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:07 am
by Stavros Khor
Sounds cool, man. Do you want to flesh that out with me?

Re: Greetings!

Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:23 pm
by Master Buggie
Hi and welcome to Sithlore!

There are a couple things that I want to make you aware of before you dive in. First, we have a system for building lightweapons, so your hammer can't exist, since lightweapons are something to be earned through our Force system, detailed here. Second thing, you can't start out with an X-Wing, since we have a catalog of what each character has, which also covers ships. You'll find out more on that later!

For now, hop into the Docking Bay, where you'll post your first thread with your character, introducing him to the Sithlore galaxy. Once you've been in there for ten days, you'll be able to make an account on the SLIU. I have noticed you've posted a couple times elsewhere on the site. Please hold off on that until you've done your ten days in the Docking Bay.

I'm one of the Blue Star Pirate faction leaders, so I'd be happy to get your integrated into the faction once your Docking Bay thread is up.

Let me know if you have any questions while you're looking around and getting familiar with the site.

Re: Greetings!

Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:34 pm
by Neive Undant
hehehe... docking bay, Buggie vs. Praz part 2

if only docking bay threads could gen lol

Re: Greetings!

Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:43 pm
by Stavros Khor
Master Buggie wrote: ↑
Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:23 pm
Hi and welcome to Sithlore!

There are a couple things that I want to make you aware of before you dive in. First, we have a system for building lightweapons, so your hammer can't exist, since lightweapons are something to be earned through our Force system, detailed here. Second thing, you can't start out with an X-Wing, since we have a catalog of what each character has, which also covers ships. You'll find out more on that later!

For now, hop into the Docking Bay, where you'll post your first thread with your character, introducing him to the Sithlore galaxy. Once you've been in there for ten days, you'll be able to make an account on the SLIU. I have noticed you've posted a couple times elsewhere on the site. Please hold off on that until you've done your ten days in the Docking Bay.

I'm one of the Blue Star Pirate faction leaders, so I'd be happy to get your integrated into the faction once your Docking Bay thread is up.

Let me know if you have any questions while you're looking around and getting familiar with the site.
Alright! Thank you!

Re: Greetings!

Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:45 pm
by Stavros Khor
(Edited version)
Greetings! My character's name is Stavros Khor. He is a purple Herglic that is 7' 2", and 248 pounds. He has black eyes and enjoys repairing droids as a hobby. He is very friendly and loyal but is prone to fits of rage. When that happens, he uses his strength to wield a custom-made hammer with variously colored vibranium spikes coming out of the mallet part of the hammer. He is a strong anti-Empire supporter. He loves to travel the universe and has encountered many bands of space pirates, including the Blue Star Pirates where he made a friend in the leader. As such, he knows what pirates want and despise, and their customs.

I'm looking forward to roleplaying with Y'all, and seeing y'all's characters!

Re: Greetings!

Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:50 am
by Stavros Khor
Master Buggie wrote: ↑
Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:23 pm
Hi and welcome to Sithlore!

There are a couple things that I want to make you aware of before you dive in. First, we have a system for building lightweapons, so your hammer can't exist, since lightweapons are something to be earned through our Force system, detailed here. Second thing, you can't start out with an X-Wing, since we have a catalog of what each character has, which also covers ships. You'll find out more on that later!

For now, hop into the Docking Bay, where you'll post your first thread with your character, introducing him to the Sithlore galaxy. Once you've been in there for ten days, you'll be able to make an account on the SLIU. I have noticed you've posted a couple times elsewhere on the site. Please hold off on that until you've done your ten days in the Docking Bay.

I'm one of the Blue Star Pirate faction leaders, so I'd be happy to get your integrated into the faction once your Docking Bay thread is up.

Let me know if you have any questions while you're looking around and getting familiar with the site.
Okay! It's all set up!