Greetings!

A forum for new players to introduce themselves, meet the players and request to join the faction of their choice.
Stavros Khor
Registered Member

Greetings!

Post by Stavros Khor » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:05 pm

Greetings! My character's name is Stavros Khor. He is a purple Herglic that is 7' 2", and 248 pounds. He has black eyes and enjoys repairing droids as a hobby. He is very friendly and loyal but is prone to fits of rage. When that happens, he uses his strength to wield a custom-made hammer with variously colored lightsaber-blade spikes coming out of the mallet part of the hammer. He has a modified X-Wing that has a purple and green custom paint job. He is a strong anti-Empire supporter. He loves to travel the universe and has encountered many bands of space pirates, including the Blue Star Pirates where he made a friend in the leader. As such, he knows what pirates want and despise, and their customs.

I'm looking forward to roleplaying with Y'all, and seeing y'all's characters!

Neive Undant

Re: Greetings!

Post by Neive Undant » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:51 pm

hm. Interesting. I believe that for a good bit of your story, it'll have to be RP'ed out, but what you're wanting to do sounds really cool.

Whenever you start your docking bay thread, I'll be sure to hop in. One more Pirate to be exterminated >:)

Occasionally speaks sith. translation here: http://starwars.myrpg.org/coruscant_translator.php

Stavros Khor
Registered Member

Post by Stavros Khor » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:07 am

Sounds cool, man. Do you want to flesh that out with me?
"I don't know what exactly Y'all are doing, but I'm not sure I like it." - Mahatma Gandhi

Speaks the Sith language. Here is the translator: http://starwars.myrpg.org/coruscant_translator.php

Master Buggie
Staff

Post by Master Buggie » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:23 pm

Hi and welcome to Sithlore!

There are a couple things that I want to make you aware of before you dive in. First, we have a system for building lightweapons, so your hammer can't exist, since lightweapons are something to be earned through our Force system, detailed here. Second thing, you can't start out with an X-Wing, since we have a catalog of what each character has, which also covers ships. You'll find out more on that later!

For now, hop into the Docking Bay, where you'll post your first thread with your character, introducing him to the Sithlore galaxy. Once you've been in there for ten days, you'll be able to make an account on the SLIU. I have noticed you've posted a couple times elsewhere on the site. Please hold off on that until you've done your ten days in the Docking Bay.

I'm one of the Blue Star Pirate faction leaders, so I'd be happy to get your integrated into the faction once your Docking Bay thread is up.

Let me know if you have any questions while you're looking around and getting familiar with the site.

Neive Undant

Post by Neive Undant » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:34 pm

hehehe... docking bay, Buggie vs. Praz part 2

if only docking bay threads could gen lol

Occasionally speaks sith. translation here: http://starwars.myrpg.org/coruscant_translator.php

Stavros Khor
Registered Member

Post by Stavros Khor » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:43 pm

Master Buggie wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:23 pm

There are a couple things that I want to make you aware of before you dive in. First, we have a system for building lightweapons, so your hammer can't exist, since lightweapons are something to be earned through our Force system, detailed here. Second thing, you can't start out with an X-Wing, since we have a catalog of what each character has, which also covers ships. You'll find out more on that later!

For now, hop into the Docking Bay, where you'll post your first thread with your character, introducing him to the Sithlore galaxy. Once you've been in there for ten days, you'll be able to make an account on the SLIU. I have noticed you've posted a couple times elsewhere on the site. Please hold off on that until you've done your ten days in the Docking Bay.

I'm one of the Blue Star Pirate faction leaders, so I'd be happy to get your integrated into the faction once your Docking Bay thread is up.

Let me know if you have any questions while you're looking around and getting familiar with the site.
Alright! Thank you!
"I don't know what exactly Y'all are doing, but I'm not sure I like it." - Mahatma Gandhi

Speaks the Sith language. Here is the translator: http://starwars.myrpg.org/coruscant_translator.php

Stavros Khor
Registered Member

Post by Stavros Khor » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:45 pm

(Edited version)
Greetings! My character's name is Stavros Khor. He is a purple Herglic that is 7' 2", and 248 pounds. He has black eyes and enjoys repairing droids as a hobby. He is very friendly and loyal but is prone to fits of rage. When that happens, he uses his strength to wield a custom-made hammer with variously colored vibranium spikes coming out of the mallet part of the hammer. He is a strong anti-Empire supporter. He loves to travel the universe and has encountered many bands of space pirates, including the Blue Star Pirates where he made a friend in the leader. As such, he knows what pirates want and despise, and their customs.

I'm looking forward to roleplaying with Y'all, and seeing y'all's characters!

Stavros Khor
Registered Member

Post by Stavros Khor » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:50 am

Master Buggie wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:23 pm

Okay! It's all set up!