How to train a Sith(Open)

The wintry home of the Jedi Enclave. Cut off from the galaxy at large, Permafrost's location ensures that the Jedi plans for the restoration of galactic peace and order are put on ice.
Kubu Midwan
Registered Member

How to train a Sith(Open)

Post by Kubu Midwan » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:18 pm

Kubu finally made her way to the Jedi temple on Naboo, she had been through a lot, most of the time being lost. However she learned a lot about things that she didn't know, she still didn't know. Things were far from the time she remembered, course no one alive remembered that far ago. When she entered the temple she could see many individuals moving along with their days not really bothered by her presence. The Droid followed her like a lost puppy, she was still annoyed with the thing.

"Tikurzi buti tave kursanta?" She asked. (Where are the padawans?) "Nu run nzaenr, tegu nun uzpra." The Droid said. (I don't know, let me ask.) The Droid walked up to a Jedi. "Excuse us we are looking for the padawans. Could you point the way?" The Droid asked. The Jedi eyed the Droid for a moment before eying her, then pointed down one of the halls. Kubu got the idea, then headed that way. "Thank you." The Droid said before trying to catch up.

Kubu Midwan
Registered Member

Re: How to train a Sith(Open)

Post by Kubu Midwan » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:28 pm

She walked towards where she had been directed, the droid struggling to keep up. No one seemed to stop her or paid her no mind. 'Seems to lack guards.' She thought. Kubu finally got to where the apprentices were. She watched them for a while as they trained, until the master in the room finally noticed her watching.

He got up, respectfully bowed to her. "I'm sorry this not a public viewing of the apprentices." He said. "Nu buti liudnas sis nenx zo sodneme maty iv tave xaari." The droid translated. He noticed the droid translating, it was puzzling why the droid was doing so. Come to think of it, he didn't know what she was and he knew almost all species in the Galaxy. "Nu valia kais kia grizti tave Je'daii" She said. "I would like to join the Je'daii." The droid translated.

Kubu Midwan
Registered Member

Re: How to train a Sith(Open)

Post by Kubu Midwan » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:54 am

He was confused, the term used was only seen in books, used in ancient times, long before his time. 'Long before anyone's time.' He thought. He studied her for a long time. He wasn't sure what to do about this. "What are you to know this term?" He asked. "Kam buti j'us kia zenoti sis gatkera?" The droid translated. Kubu looked at him, if this had been months ago she would have been confused. However she now knew that she was a species long gone from this galaxy. She didn't know how to address this situation without causing problems.

She pulled the droid to her. "Nu adata kia kuzdeti kia jis lauke azi zo ardu'kardas is nuyak zebia." She whispered. ( I need to whisper to him without causing a lightsaber in my face.) The droid noded, it bent over to the master. "She doesn't want to cause a scene and possible weaponry to the face." The droid tried to whisper. The master was confused farther by this. He didn't know what to make from this situation. "Let me get another master." He said. He used to coms. "Could another master come to the apprentices. I have an odd situation." He said.